Ruger-57 Pistol 16401 Black 5.7 x 28mm 4.94in. 20+1
The all new Ruger-57™ is just plain cool. Brought to you by the company that revolutionized the innovation of rugged, reliable firearms that the average American can afford, the Ruger-57™ is our most cutting-edge platform yet. Chambered in the high performance and low-recoiling 5.7x28mm caliber, this ergonomic, smooth shooting and accurate pistol is as full-featured as they come.
- Impressive ergonomics include an easy trigger reach, 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, robust slide release and reversible magazine release latch.
- Through hardened, billet steel slide with lightening cuts is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately available optic adapter plate.
- Windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition fiber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting.
- The alloy steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance.
- Steel magazine provides double stack capacity without unnecessary bulk.
- Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- The Secure Action™ fire control combines Ruger’s reliable and proven internal hammer with a short, crisp trigger pull and a positive reset.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Also includes: two steel magazines.
- Model: 16401
- Action: Single Action Hammer-Fired
- Capacity: 20+1
- Grip Frame: High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Barrel Length: 4.94″
- Overall Length: 8.65″
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Black Oxide
- Twist Rate: 1:9″ RH
- Weight: 24.5 oz
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear
||5.7mm x 28mm USG
||20 + 1
||Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear