It also sports a grooved receiver for mounting a scope, and Marbles semi-buckhorn fully adjustable rear sights with standard 3/8″ dovetail slots enabling you to change sights if you choose to do so.
The .22LR version can hold 15 rounds of .22LR and as much as 21 rounds of .22Short. If you must extract an unfired cartridge from the chamber, Henry has included a grooved release button at the right front of the trigger guard. When pressed back, the lever unlocks the forend allowing it to be retracted to eject the unfired round.
- Manufacturer: Henry Repeating Arms
- Model Number: H003T
- Action Type: Pump Action
- Caliber: .22 S/L/LR
- Capacity: 16 LR/21 S
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate Of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 6.00 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: 3/8″ Grooved Receiver
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate Pad: Plastic
- Length Of Pull: 14″
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Small Game